The American Hospital Association (AHA) has elected eight members to its Board of Trustees for three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2017. In addition, the board appointed one member to fill a one-year vacancy, according to a press release from AHA.
Incoming members of the AHA Board of Trustees include:
- Vanessa Ervin is the past chair and a current board member of the Onslow Memorial Hospital Authority, Jacksonville, N.C. Professionally, she is CEO of Carobell, Inc., a nonprofit health care provider in Jacksonville.
- David Entwistle is president and CEO of Stanford Health Care in Stanford, Calif.
- Rodney Hochman, MD, is president and CEO of Providence St. Joseph Health.
- M. Michelle Hood is the president and chief executive officer of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (EMHS) in Brewer, Maine.
- Wright L. Lassiter, III is president of Henry Ford Health System in Detroit.
- David Molmen is CEO of Altru Health System, a vertically integrated tertiary health system based in Grand Forks, N.D.
- Jason A. Spring is chief executive Provider Network Integration for Kalispell Regional Healthcare, Kalispell, Mont.
- Allen S. Weiss, MD, has been president and CEO of the NCH Healthcare System in Naples, Fla. for the past decade.
- Joe Wilkins is vice chair of St. Joseph Hoag Health (Providence St Joseph Health) in Irvine, Calif.