Stay up-to-date with the latest details from the FDA on approved drugs and devices, as well as new developments.
Browse five recently approved products, technologies and medical devices from the FDA and learn more about how these products can better your own organization and keep your team on the cutting edge of the industry.
- The AirMini is a small, portable continuous positive airway pressure device for patients with sleep apnea.
- SonaCare Medical released a new version of its Sonablate device, intended for use in the focused ablation of prostate tissue.
- Arymo ER is an extended-release form of morphine intended to prevent abuse by those seeking to dissolve and inject the drug.
- The FDA approved the first generic version of Jazz Pharmaceutical’s narcolepsy drug Xyrem.
- Vantrelatmer is a long-term opioid treatment for severe pain that contains several abuse-deterrent qualities.
You can find more information by visiting the FDA’s Website.